The style you like, the fabric you like. Your own original dress.
(1) Please let us know the item number of the style of dress you like from the product category "Hula" ⇒ "Hula Dress".
(2) Please select your favorite color and pattern from the poly-cotton fabrics of "Hawaiian Fabrics". Some patterns may not be available for certain dresses, so we will make suggestions on a case-by-case basis.
(3) After the style and fabric of the dress you want is decided, we will also decide the details of the dress such as length, ruffles, shoulder strap ribbons, etc., which can be customized according to your wishes.
(4) Decide on the size and number of dresses to be ordered. You can order from one dress.
(5) Confirm the price of the dress. Basically, the price of the dress includes the production cost and the cost of the fabric, so there is no additional cost. However, if there are options such as more ruffles, we will provide an estimate of the cost.
(6) Once everything has been decided, you will place a semi-custom order.
(7) After confirming the delivery date and other details, we will begin production. We will inform you of the details of the schedule in advance, such as the scheduled completion date.
(8) As soon as the product is completed, it will be shipped immediately.
Pa'u skirt (single) will be made in the same way, in the fabric of your choice and the length of your choice for $38 per piece. (Production fee and fabric cost included.) If you would like cotton fabric or PALAKA fabric, there will be an additional charge for the fabric.
Please note that we cannot accept exchanges or returns of semi-customized dresses that have been customized to your own length with options for the length of the dress, or dresses that have been customized outside of the standard bust or waist.
Custom Dress Inquiry
If you would like to make your own dress, we are happy to accept your request here.